Saturday, June 2, 2012

Asian women #02

asian women
Becoming successful at dating Asian women -- and succeeding in life, really -- is all about expanding your "comfort zone." If you currently are not dating and meeting attractive women on a regular basis, then it's time for you to make some changes. Here's a solid piece of advice to start with
asian women
Get To Know The "Gate Keepers." If you're interested in dating Asian women, it's very important for you to start building "gate keeper" relationships. This means making AAF's (Asian Female Friends) who will then give you access to more Asian women. You probably won't be having sex with any of these AAFs. Their function will be to introduce you to their cute friends and get you into their social circles.
asian women
When Asian women go out, they tend to hang together in groups, and it can be extremely hard to "penetrate" the group and introduce yourself when you don't know any of them. The best possible way to meet a beautiful Asian woman is to be introduced to her by one of her friends who knows you (and "vouches" for you as a good guy).
asian women
Many times I've been in nightclubs in California or Las Vegas and I see a group of Asian girls I'd love to be with. Some of them are very cute, but usually there are one or two girls who are rather plain-looking. These are the girls that it's easy to make friends with.
asian women
Then, the next time they all go out to the club or to a party, guess what? You'll be invited to come along, and you can get to know all of them in a way that feels comfortable and natural for everyone. The "gate keeper" will go out of her way to make sure you are enjoying yourself and meeting all of her friends.
asian women
Asian women are really cool in this way. I've known plain-looking divorced Asian women in their 40s who I never slept with (and didn't want to), but because I was friendly and charming towards them, they bent over backwards to fix me up with their cute, younger single friends!
asian women
I have met awesome "gate keepers" at my work. These women are starved for attention from men, so they're happy to make friends with me. In a lot of cases, as soon as I mention that I'm single, the woman will start offering to introduce me to her single Asian friends who are looking for boyfriends!
asian women
(Like I said, Asian women love to play "match maker" and hook up their friends with nice guys -- especially a nice foreign guy.)
asian women
The next thing you know, you might get invited to a birthday party where you're surrounded by 20 Asian women and you're the only foreigner -- so of course, they're all curious to meet you, and your gate keeper friend is introducing you to everyone.
asian women
You can meet these "gate keepers" anywhere -- it could be your neighbor, a woman at your job, from your church, a class you are taking, etc.
asian women
So, building your network of casual Asian female friends is the first step. When you're ready to take it to the next level, you can become the organizer of social activities. Host a dinner party and tell your gate keepers to bring some single friends to meet you and your friends. Plan a picnic or barbeque at the beach. This way, you're taking the responsibility off of the gate keeper (these women are normally putting themselves in charge of organizing activities for their social groups), and you are offering to plan a fun occasion for her and her friends. They'll be thrilled when you extend this type of initiation.
asian women
Know How To Read The Signals. For a lot of years I just didn't "get it." I missed out on so many opportunities to bang Asian women because I didn't "take the hint" and recognize that these women wanted to sleep with me! I thought they were just being friendly, and I didn't want to risk making a move and getting rejected. Knowing how to read the "attraction signals" of Asian women will save you a lot of regret later on.
asian women
Once you start making more Asian female friends and spending time hanging out with them, you will notice the slight verbal and nonverbal "cues" that they use to communicate their interest in you.
asian women
In the past, I'd have AFF's say things to me like, "So what are you doing this weekend?" "Can you help me with my homework?" "I'm so stressed out, let's go drinking." Or they'd give me compliments like "Wow, do you work out?" Or, "you're so smart." I thought they were just being friendly. I didn't realize that Asian women typically won't say these kinds of things, due to their shyness. The fact that they were saying these things, and extending invitations to, really meant one thing: they wanted to fuck me.
asian women
When I was in graduate school, I had cute classmates from Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand come to my crappy little on-campus apartment to study with me. I thought they just wanted to study; I didn't want to creep them out by trying something sexual. But now I realize that they were totally up for sex. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been hanging out at my apartment until midnight. It was an unusually aggressive move for an Asian woman to invite herself to my place to "study" at night.