Saturday, June 2, 2012

Asian man #05

asian man
Are you an Asian man and do you want do date attractive women? Better make those millions fast, because that's the only way it's only going to happen! Wait a minute, that wasn't what you thought I'd say was it? The truth is, for most Asian guys, making a million bucks is probably going to be easier than letting go of their perpetual, needless, self depreciating thoughts.
asian man
I'm an Asian guy too, about 5'7'' at best and scrawny as a Korean pop star and 2 years ago I honestly believed that the only way I was ever going to get a girlfriend, let alone an attractive girlfriend, would be if I became filthy rich. So I spent all my time studying for that degree, while completely neglecting my social life, which deteriorated quickly. It wasn't until I almost had a complete breakdown that I decided this wasn't how life was supposed to be like. This wasn't me. There had to be more.
asian man
I turned to the internet for help. First I found these communities and messageboards where other angry Asian guys would bitch and moan about racism and negative Hollywood stereotypes. Sure, it helps to know that you're not alone in feeling miserable, but in the end, none of those guys ever seemed to get anywhere. It seemed like the more they argued, the more time they spent lamenting the state of affairs, the further they got from getting a girlfriend and the success with women they desired.
asian man
Next up were the pick up artists. I discovered, thanks to the wonders of the internet, that there were actually guys dedicated to becoming great with women. What a revelation that was! Here were these guys with names like Mystery, David D'Angelo and others writing of their pursuits of models and strippers and letting us new guys follow them like demi-gods. The only problem was: They were all white! Despite buying every book out there, you should see my collection, I didn't really improve that much. Sure, a few makeouts, a few numbers, but I was still far from being the kind of smooth, charming guy that could walk up to any women and just start talking - and not have her leave!
asian man
Thinking back, it's pretty obvious why it didn't work. It's different for us Asian brothers. It just is. Not harder; just different.
asian man
It wasn't until I stumbled upon a small group of dynamic Asian guys that things really changed. These guys were amazing with women. They'd laugh if someone told them that girls don't like Asian men! They helped me get rid of all the insecurities and negative thoughts that held me back.
asian man
Some of them went on to write books and hold bootcamps on how to pick up women. One guy I knew, now charges $1,500 for a 5 hour in field session!
asian man
Look if you want to get better with women, then you need to make a decision to get this part of your life sorted out. It's amazing how guys who are usually very logical and assertive will completely fail to take any action when it comes to getting better with women.
asian man
asian man